How we learn.

There are many things that we learn about at our school, and every person learns them in all different ways. 

Year 12's will have a better way of learning and keeping the information in their mind rather than a prep who has only just started school and doesn't know what is wrong from right.

Some ways of learning could be like in maths were we always get examples of how to do equations then do part of an excersise from the maths book, or it could be that in music we (before going on with learning a song or doing other stuff in music) we do theory for about 10-15 minutes. With other subjects at school I think it's best to hear it being read from other people out loud rather then reading it myself. 

For home, when i learn songs on an instruments, i will either play the song and fiddle around with chords until i find the correct one (or drum patterns), i search on a website for a tab (www.911tabs.com) {this website finds tabs for that song on other instrument websites, this site gives tabs for guitar, drums, bass, piano, guitar pro (which is a program that plays the song and tells you what notes to hit) and also powertab (which is also a program that shows you how to play the song and tells you what notes to hit)} 

-Briony

Hi

I like music (A LOT), i play instruments, im in a band, i like to draw, i like to take photo's so... that brings me to the topic that we can write about "what do I want to do after year 12"

what i want to do after year 12 is (i have a few options)

1. (if we're still going good) continue being in the band

2. (if not) go to uni

3. (after uni) run a music shop

4. teach music at a school

5. teach instruments to people

or 

6. photographer

(i'd really like to do number 1 though)

and yeah... there are the choices that i have.

• .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30