blah.

why do people blog?
i mean whats so hot shot about telling people your feelings.
i mean you don't know me, your all complete randoms to me, and your reading my stuff, after this your going to think that you know me but you don't know nothjing about me in the first place.
i mean i don't even want to dot his, if i had my way id rather be running around instead of doing this.
and so many people are going to be "oh but blogging is sooooo good for you" WHAT THE HELL DOES BLOGGING DO TO MAKE IT SO GOOD FOR YOU?
its gives you communicatioon skills talk talk to randoms on the net? well my mummy told me enever to speak to strangers.
blogging in my opinion is boring and so frustrating ahveing to reach out to you.
i mean all bloggers do is juj people.
personally, get a life and instead of reading other peoples things, go out and meet people in person.
stop hideing behind a friggen computer screen!

on  August 13, 2008  at  1:14 AM

Simone i completely agree. I dont understand why we have to do this when we're constantly been told not to put things over the internet and how the internet is sooo dangerous and here we are blogging about ourselves in english! we should go on strike!! lol nah not really but i'm certainly not putting a whole lot of effort into this :P
catch ya later xx
on  August 13, 2008  at  1:14 AM

Oh Em Gee!
That is so true Simmone.
I agree.
« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .