today

today is really boring, im doing my l's test on the internet as well as blogging. guess it gives me something to write about. the questions seem pretty easy i guess.

it's my birthday on friday.

i agree with jassy. the school shouldn't block everything that we like.

they are mean.

seeee ya

WHAT I WILL DO??????

When i leave school, i dont know what i will do. I want to be rich and famous hahahahaha but i dont know how im going to do that yet.

I want to be loaded so i'm thinking i'll need a fairly high payed job. Maybe thinking along the lines of finance, business, economics & commerce. Maybe i'll

just be a rockstar. I'll play the air guitar and crank out in hums and crazy melody. I'll play the piano in chopped chords and slam every note. Everyone will love me.

Maybe we'll waite and see. Im happy to just go with the flow but sort of controlling the flow. Sort of like flowing down a rapid that has a final destination which is great and full of people partying and big waterfalls with hot girls in bakinis dancing to good music under them. Yeah that'd be nice. Like a metaphor to compare to my life. woooooo.

No one will know till the end of year 12 i guess, till then i'll keep you guessing.

Maybe, i'll get into accounting and meet someone and drop out and just get loaded.

Who knows. I want to live in a BIG house and all my friends will have a room. I'll have so many clothes and maybe ill have a rotating wardrobe i dont know if i like them or not yet.

Till then i'll keep dreaming big.

default

Jassy and i at the beach once we have pursued our modelling careers and are biliionare's.

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .