emiily

this webpage is something i have to do for school, i dont enjoy writing blogs but i do it cause i have to. this is meant to be sensible writing conversations but im not having a conversation with anyone your just reading this, we're not going to talk about it later on.

learning is about conversation

recently i was reading another girls blog, she wrote about blogging being a waste of time, then i read her comments and there was some disagreeing people telling her that she is wrong, its her opinion people! these people didnt say nice things, i also agree with this girl that blogging is a waste of time, if we wanted to have a conversation with people i would do it either in person or on the phone not by a blog. why blog when you can talk?

when i grow up

i wish to do something that i am in controll of, no one will be telling me what to do or how to do it, i got enough of that at school and home. Leaving year twelve means i will be on my own, i dont want to be treated like a child :) maybe having my own business is something i would enjoy, or a function organiser where it will be organised my way, or a manager of a hotel where i get to boss people around, or a stylist and ill make things look the way i want them to look.

its just an idea :)

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .